Born in the spring with the Forget-me-nots

Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving to Hawaii: Step 1 Car



I have sent the announcement to my family, and its time to start planning. The first step is getting my car over there. It is currently happily in Seattle, hanging out at my parent’s house. Lucky for me it seems a lot of shipping companies go out of Seattle so that takes the challenge of getting it to the port out of it.. This weekend I need to figure out if I can ship it packed our not. And since it is almost April I need to finish writing my paper!

I am going to need to start packing up here as well. So many things will end up in boxes back in Seattle again. I am planning on keeping a little bit of winter gear for traveling, and a bag of skiing gear. I like the idea of flying home for a ski vacation!

Big Island here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment