Born in the spring with the Forget-me-nots

Monday, October 3, 2011

Field work!

August brought my first ISLA field work!

I am not going to go into detail but, I stayed at an amazingly fancy hotel in Kauai… not in a tent, or hostel! We worked our asses off but what a beautiful island!

Very different from the Big Island beaches!

My digs for the week and a half!

My view!

NENE!!!!

Work work.... life is rough!

James found it, I brought it back for Brian!

Road on the way back to the hotel

GOATS!

At the hotel I ran into some friends who I worked with in AK! We hung out and ended up going for a dive together! It was awesome!

Damn fine sunset!

Old? Rusting? Falling apart!? OMG I WANT TO TAKE A PHOTO!!!!!

We were taking off into space! SPACE!


Fun. just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment