Born in the spring with the Forget-me-nots

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Custom felt cases by Athena's Spear Creations

So, you like my felt cases and want one of your own? Well... ask!
I did three commissions for Christmas this year and here they are!

Labyrinth iphone case


Tibetan Flag with the name Dawa

and a Tiger! (the head lifts to put the iphone away and folds back down to keep it in!)

I was approached with the concepts for them and a design was sketched, prices agreed on based on the labor involved and everyone was happy! :)

Moral? Want one? Have an idea? Want a version of one of my other designs? ASK! We'll work something out! My prices range from $10-30 completely depending on the level of complexity since everything is done by hand and by me! If its east to cut and not a lot of sewing its cheaper! If there are lots of smaller pieces more expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment