Born in the spring with the Forget-me-nots

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New year, new blog.

I've have topic specific blogs, ok I still have them. But every once in a while I want to write something off topic, maybe about some amazing dinner we made, so now I have a place.

About me:
I am a spring baby, and the forget-me-nots always bloomed on my birthday when I was growing up. I always had them on my cake or in my room. To me they will always be my flower. I've started to bounce around from place to place, I moved for college, then moved again (and again) then went to grad school and moved and am now looking onto the next move. I guess the forget-me-not is fitting, I enjoy the people and places I have lived and wish to never forget them.

I am a student, full time grad school, living with my other half waiting for life to give us a nice little bit a clam in which to get married. We cook, and craft, and hike.

Living in 700 square feet is my current challenge. I am forever trying to find new ways to make it feel a little more roomy. I should mention we live in Alaska and these 700 square feet are our world in the winter... and sometimes the walls seem to get closer and closer...

Its a new year, one that should be full of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment