Born in the spring with the Forget-me-nots

Monday, July 4, 2011

June 30th through July 2

June 30th

This morning I got a P.O. box. I know that sounds lame, but it’s a big deal. I have a mailing address, and now can get the rest of my paper work taken care of! Including a local bank account.

Enough of the boring stuff! Then we headed south! A very amazing friend of mine sent me to Hawaii with a gift certificate to the Punalu’u Bakery! I love this bakery, like really love this bakery! So we headed south.

The drive started out pretty normal with a zebra!? That’s right there was a zebra on the side of the road!



We stopped at a look out to get a photo of South Point where we got engaged, and then headed to the yummy baked goods!

There were little birds all over the place! It was a magical day!


July 1

The next day we went beach exploring! First we hiked out to an amazing beach, Pueo bay!



And next we explored Kiholo bay

And next we went to Kekaha Kai state park.

July 2

SUNBURNED! That’s what we are! We decided to head up into the hills and into the cloud forest. It was again, amazing. But we are burned and painful.

we did see some cool flowers through: this is wild ginger!



No comments:

Post a Comment